The Siyavula Mathematics and Science textbooks are available for Grades 10, 11 and 12. These curriculum-aligned textbooks come alive online as they are filled with interactive rich media such as videos, simulations and powerpoint presentations. This interactive rich media gives learners a chance to catch up on a lesson they may have missed or “practice” science experiments without the required apparatus or laboratory risks involved. The textbooks are free to read online and on mobile phones or you can order a hardcopy through us.
Why use the Siyavula textbooks?
• The curriculum broken down and delivered in an easy-to-get format
• Step-by-step guides to help you make sense of formulas and concepts.
• Explaining the definitions covered in the South African curriculum in basic terms
• A wide range of worked examples that will help you practice your skill and craft your thinking
• This textbook is free to read online and on mobile
A new online practice service which allows learners to practice the types of questions they may find in their tests and exams. This practice service is well integrated with the Siyavula textbooks and work together to ensure learners excel in Maths and Science. Learners are able to practice using their mobile phones or computers.
Why use the Siyavula practice?
• A multitude of exam style questions that covers the entire curriculum for grade 10, 11 and 12 Maths and Science.
• Intelligent practice allows learners to fill out final answer, rather than choose from multiple choice options.
• After answer is submitted, the full worked solution is given with all necessary steps and tips.
• Progress is monitored. A dashboard showing the learners frequency in practice and how well they are doing in the different chapters.
• Identify and improve on problem areas. The dashboard allows you to see specifically which areas you should be working on and which you have mastered
For more info contact: Carine@siyavula.com