American High School Diploma in 18 months or less
Fully Accredited by AdvancEd/SACS
Completely internet based and supported
Suitable for current students who want to finish school and for adults who have left school and now want a school leaving qualification
365 day Enrolment
Recommended 10 hours study a week
Plan your education around your day, not vice-versa
Career Online High School is committed to preparing students for careers and post-secondary career education by delivering high-quality, supportive, and career-based online education.
All students entering Career Online High School must be at least sixteen (16) years of age prior to the first day of class and have successfully completed the eighth (8th) Grade at an accredited institution. Exceptions to this requirement will be assessed on an individual basis on application.
Our objectives are as follows:
- To offer students an affordable, flexible opportunity to earn their high school diplomas
- To prepare students for careers and employment based on employer-driven academic requirements
- To create a positive, academic environment that facilitates all students reaching their maximum potential
- To be at the forefront of providing online, career-based academics in Africa
Student Support and Career Preparedness
What sets Career Online High School apart is our commitment to the following:
- Career Readiness: Enabling students to graduate with the ability to take the next step in their careers. In addition to a High School Diploma, students graduate from our program having earned a Career Certificate, taken required coursework, and prepared a Career Portfolio so they are actually equipped to pursue that next step. We offer extensive Career Development Support services.
- Support: Providing students with the academic, career, technical, and overall support needed to be successful in our program. We believe that “online” does not mean “alone,” and we are there for our students when they need assistance or support.
Telephone: 0861002235 or 021-7810445